Interested in working at the Malta International Airport? This page lists available employment opportunities. If there aren’t any career opportunities available, you can still send your CV through this link and we’ll keep it on file in case a suitable career vacancy opens up in the future.
Airport Parking Limited, a fully-owned subsidiary of Malta International Airport, is currently seeking to recruit full-time and part-time Car park Attendants to work days and nights on a shift basis.
The chosen candidates will be responsible for:
- The ticket cashing process at the ticket booth;
- Handling cash from cash points around the airport car park;
- Reconciling cash during shift;
- Offering basic trouble-shooting/support on cash stations when the machines are down;
- The basic upkeep of the equipment that is located around the car parks;
- Coordinating the traffic at the airport car park from time to time;
- Carrying patrol checks on car park grounds during shift or when scheduled and reporting any abnormalities;
- Carrying out other general duties as may be required.
The ideal candidates should:
- Have an O-Level standard of education or the equivalent;
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail;
- Have a pleasant personality and be good at dealing with customers;
- Be able to communicate clearly in Maltese, English and Italian;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel, and in other software that the car park operates with on a daily basis;
- Have experience with basic cash reconciliations;
- Be available to work shift hours – days or nights – as scheduled between Monday and Sunday, including public holidays;
- Have a clean driving licence and police conduct;
- Have own transport due to shift schedules; and
- Be able to work under pressure and under no supervision.
Experience in a similar work environment will be considered as an asset. A reasonable salary will be offered to the right applicants.
Interested candidates are requested to access the application form found here by not later than Friday 10th February, 2017.