Formula Car Simulator Challenge
On your marks, get set, GO!
Buckle up, and brace yourself for an immersive Formula car racing simulation experience like no other.
Between the 21st and 22nd of June, racing enthusiasts over the age of 15 will be able to experience the thrill of Formula car racing for themselves, by testing out one of the five simulators at our Airport Food Court.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Take a shot at the time trials during the following times:
Fri. 21st 19:30 – 23:30
Sat. 22nd 20:30 – 23:30
Saturday’s time trials will be followed by a Final Race, where the top 5 qualifiers will compete for first place and our star prize.
Before heading out, don’t miss the photo-op with the one-and-only Toro Rosso race car, which will be on display at the entrance to the food court.
Here’s how you can participate:
You can buy your tickets online as from Monday 17th June. Upon payment of a €5 participation fee, participants will also receive a €5 voucher which can be redeemed at any of the Food Court outlets between Friday and Saturday.
Malta International Airport – Formula Car Simulator Challenge Terms and Conditions
Last updated on the 18th June 2019
By purchasing a ticket and entering the Formula Car Simulator Challenge, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- This Formula Car Simulator Challenge (“Challenge”) is organised and run by Malta International Airport plc. (“Organiser”).
- To enter the Challenge and be eligible to win, participants must be over 15 years of age.
- Participants may enter this Challenge by purchasing a €5.00 ticket and taking part in the time trials of Friday 21st and/or Saturday 22nd June 2019.
- Any questions about how to participate in, or in connection with, the Challenge should be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com with “Formula Car Simulator Challenge” in the subject line.
- The 1st prize will consist of 2 premium tickets to attend ESL One Cologne from the 5th to 7th July 2019 together with a €400 allowance to be used on travel arrangements which may be redeemed against presentation of receipts.
- The 2nd prize will consist of 2 premium tickets to attend ESL One Cologne from the 5th to 7th July 2019 together with a €200 allowance to be used on travel arrangements which may be redeemed against presentation of receipts.
- The travel allowance may be used for transport arrangements incl. flights, trains, buses etc, and accommodation.
- All taxes and any other expenses must be borne by the winner.
- The winner will be required to make his/her own arrangements with regards to the necessary travel insurance, visas and other travel documentation required by him/her and any accompanying persons, at his/her own cost. The Organiser accepts no responsibility should the winner, and/or an accompanying person, be unable to obtain the necessary visas and/or other travel documentation to travel to the relevant country.
- Prizes will be given to the winner and the runner up.
- The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of error by the participant.
- The Prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) will be given, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to substitute with a Prize(s) of an equivalent value should the Prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the Prize(s), then the Company reserves the right to award the Prize(s) to another participant.
- The winner will accept and use the Prizes at the winner’s own risk. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result or in connection with participating in the Challenge and/or acceptance and use of the prize awarded. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Challenge or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- The winner and his/her travelling companion agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities, works or materials (“Promotional Works”) which the Organiser may reasonably require in connection with the Challenge and the Organiser shall have the right to use their names, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any person for such use.
- The winner shall procure the travelling companion’s agreement to these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the Organiser in awarding the prize is final and binding, and it shall not enter into any discussion with any participant or other persons regarding the outcome of the Challenge.
- The Organiser reserves the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Challenge, and to amend any of its terms and conditions and/or the prize to be awarded, at any time, without the requirement to give any notice to the participants. Participants shall not have any recourse against the Organiser as a result of the cancellation of the Challenge or any alterations of the terms and conditions and/or the prize.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any dispute in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.