Applications close on 5th February 2017
We’ll Make it Happen! You must be asking, make what happen though? Your brilliant idea of course! Read on further below…
Please fill in the form below to submit your application.
Here’s what we’re excited about!
While some are all out against Valentine’s Day, there still are a lot of romantics at heart, who await the day eagerly to remind their someone special just how amazing they are.
Since we too happen to be staunch believers that love – whether it’s between friends, couples or families – should be celebrated, this Valentine’s Day we’ll be giving you the opportunity to go a bit over the top.
We have a couple of ideas, but we’ll leave it up to you to send us your proposal of how you’d like to surprise a loved one at the airport.
You have from today until the 5th of February to submit your idea and whether it involves a professional guitar solo of Oasis’ Don’t Go Away in the Departures Hall before your closest friend takes off on a six-month trip or a You’re Amazing banner flown by one of our partner airlines, we’ll be your inside people to make it come alive.
So go on be creative and make us go fuzzy inside with your lovely ideas – preferably after reading our T&Cs below – and give us a couple of good reasons why we should make it happen for YOU!
We’re waiting to help you spread the love!
When submitting your application for We’ll make it Happen, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The initiative We’ll make it Happen (“Initiative”) is organised and run by Malta International Airport plc. (“Organiser”).
- To enter the Initiative and be eligible to win, participants must be over 16 years of age. Employees of the Organiser, and any other persons directly involved or connected with the Initiative shall not be eligible to enter. Any applications submitted by these parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Organiser.
- Participants may enter this Initiative by filling in and submitting the form on this page.
- Any questions about how to apply for, or in connection with, the Initiative should be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with “We’ll make it Happen” in the subject line.
- The closing date for submission of applications is 5th February 2017 (the “Closing Date”) and any applications received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Organiser.
- There will be only one winner, unless the Organiser decides otherwise.
- Only applications whose implementation can be made in the month of February 2017 will be considered. The winning application will be selected at the Organiser’s Discretion after the Closing Date. The participant that has submitted the winning application will be notified by a phone call provided that sufficient details are provided when entering the We’ll make it Happen Initiative.
- If the participant with the winning application cannot be reached by phone within 48 hours, the Organiser may select another winning application instead.
- More than one application per person is permitted.
- Submission of applications will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Organiser for applications or acceptances which the Organiser does not receive. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted applications. The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- A meeting will be set up with the participant to go through the details of the prize. The Prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) will be given, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and are non-refundable. The Company reserves the right to substitute Prize(s) of an equivalent value should the Prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the Prize(s), then the Company reserves the right to award the Prize(s) to another participant.
- The winner will accept and use the Prizes at winner’s own risk. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result or in connection with participating in the Initiative and/or acceptance and use of the prizes awarded. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Initiative or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- The winner agrees, on his behalf and on behalf of all other persons involved in the Initiative, to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Organiser may reasonably require in connection with the We’ll make it happen Initiative and the Organiser shall have the right to use their names, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any person for such use.
- The decision of the Organiser in awarding the prize(s) is final and binding and it shall not enter into any discussion with any participant or other persons regarding the outcome of the We’ll make it Happen Initiative.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Initiative, and to amend any of its terms and conditions and/or the Prizes awarded, at any time during the Initiative, without the requirement to give any notice to the participants. Participants shall not have any recourse against the Organiser as a result of the cancellation of the Initiative or any alterations of the terms and conditions and/or the Prize.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and the Organiser.