Our website has taken off… and you could be too!
After months of hard work, testing, and meetings, we are happy to announce that our new website is up and running!
To celebrate our website’s take-off, we are giving website visitors who subscribe to the airport’s newsletter throughout April and May the chance of winning an all-inclusive trip to Berlin. Throbbing with life and activity from dawn until much later than dusk, Berlin certainly has a lot to offer to all holiday makers. Whether you are a history buff, an art enthusiast, or an avid party-goer, we think you’ll find something that’s right up your street in this European city.
The good thing is that while you’re on the go, you can access our site from your hand-held device, as the new website is fully responsive to mobile phones and tablets! To us the website, with all of its new features and functions, looks just perfect but we’d be more than happy to hear any suggestions you might have.
So go on, have a browse through, let us know what you think, and subscribe to our newsletter below!
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Sign-Up Competition, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The Sign-Up Competition (“Competition”) is organised and run by Malta International Airport plc. (“Organiser”).
- To enter the Competition the participant must be 18 years of age or over.
- Participants may enter this Competition by accessing the MIA website and completing the newsletter form available on www.maltairport.com between the 28th of March and the 31st of May.
- On each of the Competition Dates, the competition is open between 00:01 and 23:59 of that same day.
- By submitting an entry to the Organiser, participant agrees to the use of his/her details for future promotional messages which may be sent out via email. The details will be strictly and solely used by the Organiser.
- The Prize(s) will consist of :
- Two return tickets in economy class from Malta to Berlin. Tickets must be issued by latest 31st July 2016. Travel must be during 2016 and subject to seat availability at time of reservation. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Once tickets are issued, date/flight changes are not permitted. The airline’s general conditions of carriage apply.
- Accommodation voucher for 3 nights in a four star hotel or better. The accomodation is valid for the period between the dates of departure and arrival of the flights. Hotel Accommodation does not include extras, such as lunch, dinner, alcohol, gratuities, laundry, speciality restaurants and excursions. The accommodation voucher cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or part, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- The Prize(s) must be taken as offered. No other alternative prize(s) will be given, except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- There will be only one winner.
- The winning entry will be selected at random on the following day of the Competition End Date. The winner will be contacted by the Organiser and will ask the participant a skilled question, which must be answered correctly in order to win the Prize. If the skilled question is not answered successfully, the Organiser shall have the right to award the Prize to another participant. If the winning participant answers the skilled question correctly, such participant will have up to 6 months from the date of contact to provide dates to the Organise to book the flight/s
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Organiser for entries or acceptances which the Organiser does not receive. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The Organiser is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
- All Prizes are non-refundable. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute Prize(s) at any time during the Competition. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the Prize(s), then the Company reserves the right to award the Prize(s) to another participant.
- The winner will accept and use the Prize at winner’s own risk. The Organiser will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained as a result or in connection with participating in the Competition and/or acceptance and use of the prize awarded. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold the Organiser and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the drawing or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Organiser may reasonably require in connection with the Sign-Up Competition and the Organiser shall have the right to use their names, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any person for such use.
- The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Competition, and to amend any of its terms and conditions and/or the Prizes awarded, at any time during the Competition, without the requirement to give any notice to the participants. .Participants shall not have any recourse against the Organiser as a result of the cancellation of the Competition or any alterations of the terms and conditions and/or the Prize.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and the Organiser.