The Airport Feedback Programme
Have you recently travelled through Malta International Airport? If you have a few minutes to spare, we invite you to join The Airport Feedback Programme, which is designed to allow passengers to rate their airport experience and give their suggestions for further improvement every time they fly through Malta International Airport.
Give us your feedback on your airport experience by filling in one or more of the below surveys*. The first survey is dedicated to the journey on departure from Malta International Airport, the second one is dedicated to the journey on arrival at Malta International Airport, and the third focuses on the service quality at the airport outlets.
Your feedback will allow us to continue improving our services and facilities so that each one of our guests can enjoy the best experience every time they fly through Malta International Airport.
To thank passengers for taking the time to give us their feedback, Malta International Airport will be giving respondents who provide additional comments in their survey the opportunity to receive shopping vouchers which can be used at the airport outlets. Please allow The Airport Feedback Programme team some time to verify the survey and contact you in order to send you your vouchers. Surveys that are not completed in full will not be considered.
* Please read the below terms & conditions
- The Airport Feedback Programme is open to all passengers who are 18 years of age and over.
- The Airport Feedback Programme surveys can be filled in every time one travels through Malta International Airport.
- Surveys must be filled in within 20 days of the date of departure or arrival at Malta International Airport
- The data collected in this survey will be used solely for the purpose of this survey and will be processed in line with our privacy notice available here.