We have a comprehensive and authorative range of products and services all designed to ensure your business performs more efficiently.
Malta International Airport weather services include:
- General monthly summaries
- Accurate weather information for claims resolution
- Detailed weather data from various localities in Malta and Gozo
- Data for renewable wind and solar energy services
- Weather Warning and Hazards services (both civil and marine)
Our database is based on more than 5 million readings per year, each made up of several weather parameters. Mainly updated every minute, and every day of the year, our system provides a unique level of accuracy and information in its reporting.
Join our list of satisfied customers and start receiving weather data on a monthly or yearly contract basis.
Get Current Weather Details or Make a General Weather Enquiry
5230 2021 Call charge of €1.00 (incl. vat)
Get Your Detailed Forecast or 3-Day Marine Forecast
(Daily weather forecasts and pilot briefings only)
5250 2002 Call charge of €5.00 (incl. vat)
If you have a more specific request (such as past weather data) or for pricing information on Malta International Airport weather services, please contact Malta Airport MetOffice by email email@example.com.