Chapel & Prayer Rooms
Malta International Airport’s chapel is located next to the Food Court on Level -1. As of 11 April 2022, the chapel will be open on a 24/7 basis.
Mass is celebrated on:
- Saturdays – 6.15pm
- Sundays & Public Holidays – 8.30am
Services during Holy Week will be celebrated as follows:
- 11 April – 13 April – Mass at 12.00 (noon)
- Maundy Thursday, 14 April – Adoration at 9.00pm
- Good Friday, 15 April – Good Friday service at 10.00am
- Easter Sunday, 17 April – Mass at 8.30am
For further details, please contact the Airport Chaplain:
Tel: +356 2369 6101
Malta International Airport also offers two multi-faith prayer rooms, which are located on Level -1 (just behind the food court) and within the Non-Schengen Gates Area.