Malta Airport Shopping Launches Scan And Win!
Lucky shoppers at Malta International Airport will be taking off with more than their luggage and shopping spree hauls!
Hundreds of prizes are set to be won every day at Malta International Airport! With every purchase of over €20 from any one outlet in the Schengen Departures Area, passengers will be given a card. Passengers are invited to scan their card at the Scan and Win platform located in the area near the information and find out instantly whether they’ve won a prize. Prizes, ranging from perfumes and jewellery to cash vouchers and meals can be redeemed there and then from the outlets in the Departures.
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the Scan and Win Prize Draw. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The Prize Draw is valid after security checkpoint. Prizes are only redeemable within the outlets in the Departures Area.
- To participate, entrants must be 16 years of age or older. Staff working within the airport retail and F&B outlets shall not be eligible to participate.
- One ticket will be received once a purchase of at least €20 is made at a participating outlet in the Schengen Area of the Departures. To participate, the holder of the ticket is to approach the Scan and Win platform situated in the Departures Area, scan the bar code on the ticket where indicated and follow the instructions on the screen. If the participant is a winner, this will be communicated on screen and a voucher will be printed.
- The holder of the voucher must present this voucher and the ticket with matching bar code number at the outlet specified on the voucher to receive the prize.
- Prizes can be redeemed only within 24 hours from the date and time indicated on the voucher.
- The prizes on the vouchers are subject to availability and may be substituted for other similar prizes at any time throughout the term of the Prize Draw, at the discretion of the outlet. No cash equivalent is offered.
- The winner must accept the prize “As Is” subject to all latent conditions and with absolutely no warranty from MIA whether express or implied, in connection with the prize.
- By participating, the participant releases MIA, and any subsidiary and/or associated company from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the drawing or the winning of the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. The winner agrees to indemnify and hold MIA and all its affiliates and employees harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the drawing or the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize.
- If, for any reason, the Prize Draw cannot be conducted as planned, MIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate it without the requirement to give any notice to the participants.
- The winner agrees that his/her name and likeness or picture may be used for promotional purposes in any future MIA publications, including appearing on MIA’s website, magazines and/or any other public media.
- Nothing within these terms and conditions shall create or should be construed as creating any form of contract between the entrant and MIA.