Last Updated On: 29/07/2021 at 12:41
Requirements for Entry into Norway from Malta
Travel with Certificate of Vaccination or Recovery
If you are travelling from Malta (considered to be a red country) to Norway, you will not be subject to additional testing or quarantine requirements upon arrival if you present an EU Digital Covid Certificate containing certificates of full vaccination or recovery (certificates of recovery are only valid for 180 days).
Only the following EMA-approved vaccines are currently being accepted: Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson (Janssen). Vaccination certificates are considered to be valid if one of the following conditions applies:
- 7 days have elapsed from dose 2 of 2;
- 21 days have elapsed after vaccination for single-dose vaccinations (1 of 1).
- Vaccination with a single dose (1 of 1) of any vaccine for people who have recovered from COVID-19 (certificate issued based on a positive result to a COVID-19 test showing an interval of at least 21 days before or after the date of vaccination) if either 7 days have elapsed after vaccination or 10 days have elapsed after test.
Travel without Certificate of Vaccination or Recovery
If you are travelling without the EU Digital Covid Certificate containing certificates of full vaccination or recovery from Malta, you will only be allowed to enter Norway if you:
- Complete the registration form prior to travelling.
- Present a pre-departure PCR or antigen negative test taken not more than 24 hours prior to entry into the country.
- Undergo further testing upon arrival in Norway.
- Observe a 10-day quarantine period.
For the latest information regarding entry regulations and public health measures which are currently in effect in Norway, please click here.
Requirements for Entry into Malta from Norway
For the latest information regarding entry regulations for Malta, please click here.
Before booking a flight, we advise you to contact your airline for guidance in relation to health and safety protocols at your destination or any airline specific requirements in place. Airline contact details may be found here, while our airport’s flight schedule is available here.