The parking rates indicated below are those applicable as at the date when this page was last updated, the 8th of March 2017. The parking rates may be changed from time to time at the company’s discretion.
First 10 minutes – Free of charge
10 minutes up to 1 hour – €2.00
1 hour up to 2 hours – €3.00
2 hours up to 3 hours – €3.50
3 hours up to 5 hours – €4.00
5 hours up to 12 hours – €5.00
12 -24 hours – €7.00
Additional day or part of – €10.00 per day
Motorcycles can park for free – kindly use the designated motorcycle entry/exit.
SkyParks Business Centre – Underground Car Park:
- Customers must obtain a ticket from the automated ticket dispenser at the entrance of the car park: the ticket is the only valid document for exit.
- Vehicles must be parked anywhere within the car park except for the designated spaces in blue reserved for ‘Blue Badge’ holders. For the consideration of others please park within the lines.
- Remember to carry your parking ticket within the terminal as you will need it to pay via the pay machines.
- The Pay Station machines are located outside the Arrivals Hall, in the Basement Tunnel and within the car park by the central fountain.
- Once the ticket is entered into the slot, the screen will illustrate the fee. For a receipt press the receipt button before inserting the money. Payment can be made by coins and €5/€10/ €20 notes. Payments by credit card can be made by Visa and MasterCard holders only.
- Once payment is complete, retrieve your ticket and return to your vehicle.
- To exit the car park, please insert your ticket into the automated machine. Once the ticket is scanned the barrier will rise to allow exit.
- If you experience a problem at the barrier, press the assistance button. Remote assistance will be provide by a member of staff.
Terms & Conditions:
- CCTV cameras are installed around the car park for security purposes.
- Vehicles must be parked within the parking lines.
- The use of car parking areas does not imply surveillance and guardianship.
- A fee for lost tickets applies.
- The Management is not responsible for damages, fire, theft or loss to vehicles and their content.
Making use of the car park signifies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
For further assistance please contact Airport Parking Ltd on telephone +356 2369 6475.